November 3, 2012

Stacking the Shelves & Weekly Recap (13)


  A meme hosted by Tynga reviews where we share all the books we received during the week. 

Bought:
I really enjoyed volume 1 (my review) so I had to get volume 2!
The latest volume in one of my favourite manga series - D. Gray-man.

Review:
  • Scorch by Gina Damico (Thanks to Thomas Allen & Son)
I still need to read my copy of Croak but this series looks pretty good. If you've already read Croak what did you think?
The final book in the Seven Realms series (great fantasy series by the way!), I'm exited and nervous to see how it all ends. 

Weekly Recap:
Sunday
Review: Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi
Cover Reveals: Goddess, A Darkness Strange and Lovely, and Unbreakable!

Tuesday
Review: Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins

Wednesday
Waiting on Wednesday (68) The Runaway Edition
Books Read in October

Thursday
Guest Post/Giveaway with Jordan Jacobs, Author of Samantha Sutton and the Labyrinth of Lies

Friday
Review: Venom by Fiona Paul
ARC Giveaway of Venom!

Current Giveaways:

I hope everyone had a great week! Please leave a link to your Stacking the Shelves, IMM or whatever book haul posts down in the comments! :)

10 comments:

  1. I haven't read Croak but I've seen both Croak and Scorch around a lot and it seems like loads of people love them! I hope you enjoy. :)

    My Stacking the Shelves - My First Physical ARCs Edition

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've read a couple of reviews that said the book was really humorous. I really need to read some more light and funny reads.

      Delete
  2. I still haven't read Croak yet, it looks awesome!! I hope it ends up being a good one :) Great haul!

    Anna
    Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Croak nor have I started the Seven Realms series, but they both look awesome. I hope you enjoy your haul! ^.^

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. You got The Crimson Crown. I haven't been reading and blogging for the past month that I didn't realize the book came out already.

    Here's My Shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of any of these books before, but Scorch looks pretty good!
    Happy reading!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm weirdly happy that they're re-releasing all of the Sailor Moon mangas. My friends and I were totally obsessed back in fourth grade when it was super popular. I've heard good things about Croak, but haven't read it yet...now there's a sequel so I guess I had better get in gear. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Croak, and so want to read Scorch! :) Hope you enjoy it!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the Sailor Moon TV Series! I need to read the Seven Realms series!

    My Letterbox Love! Simon and Schuster Edition!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yey manga! I should really read more of it, so much fun :D

    I'm a new follower! Here is my STS

    ReplyDelete